On-Site Computer service- Coos Bay, North
Bend, Lakeside, Hauser, Coquille, Myrtle Point, Bandon, Reedsport, Coos
River, Allegany, Fairview and others. Call for more information.
Internet Explorer 7 reboots in Vista.
So Internet Explorer restarts
after you try to close it. Normally this has been happening with
internet explorer 7 in Vista, but you may find that it works in other
situations as well. I had a customer bring a new HP laptop to me and
asked me to fix the internet explorer restart issue he was having and
after a little digging this is what I found worked well and quickly:
1. Click on Start
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. If you have not done so yet, click on Switch to Classic View.
4. Click on Internet Options. You will see a window like the image below.
5. Click on the tab that says Advanced.
Warning! Step 6 will reset your internet explorer to default. It will be
like it was just installed with no add-ons.
6. Now Click on Reset
You may see a warning that looks like the image below.
7. Now click reset, keeping in mind that if you have added any internet
explorer toolbars or changed your search provider or home page settings
that you will have to change them back.
8. Open internet explorer and then try to close it. It should now close
and not give you an error then restart. It should simply close like it
should until you open it again.
Hope this helped.... It worked for me.
If this helped give with the PayPal Make a
leave a comment with your Donation. Thanks... Dale
recently added counter saves unique visitors. It does not count return